flubenvet ?

Here is the section to ask for help and advice on poultry health matters. You should remember that we and our members may not be qualified to diagnose problems with your animals or to prescribe medications. If you are at all worried you should consult a vet. Any advice is just what each member has found to have worked in their own situation and does not constitute a diagnosis from a member of The Poultry Keeper Forums.

Moderator: Moderators

jillychick
Pullet
Pullet

flubenvet ?

Post by jillychick » 06 Jan 2014, 14:24

I need to worm my chickens in the next few weeks. I have previously issued marriages wormer layers pellets. They were ok but not very economical to use due to the short shelf life and only eight hens. I want to try the flubenvet powder this time. Does anyone know what is the shelf life is for this product? Thanks
1 very lovely Golden Retriever 2 Dutch Rabbits ( belonging to my grandson ) no snobs in my bunch of hens 2 Ambers. 1Black Tail 2 Copper marans. 4 White Leghorns 1 Gold Top constantly broody! Nugget the cockerel and his sister petal
Oh and a very lovely husband who puts up with my pets because he loves me very much.

son of eddy
Pullet
Pullet

Re: flubenvet ?

Post by son of eddy » 06 Jan 2014, 20:19

Quite a long time, we're talking years

jillychick
Pullet
Pullet

Re: flubenvet ?

Post by jillychick » 07 Jan 2014, 19:19

Ordered some, many thanks
1 very lovely Golden Retriever 2 Dutch Rabbits ( belonging to my grandson ) no snobs in my bunch of hens 2 Ambers. 1Black Tail 2 Copper marans. 4 White Leghorns 1 Gold Top constantly broody! Nugget the cockerel and his sister petal
Oh and a very lovely husband who puts up with my pets because he loves me very much.